Call Mark a call today at (651) 295-5417 for all your plumbing needs.
Spring is finally here! Do you know what that means? It means we get to shake off all the ice, snow, and moisture surrounding your household plumbing. Focus Plumbing Services, LLC would like to help you get jump-started by giving you 5 Easy Steps that will help reduce potential damage to your home from plumbing problems. Check it out!
Steps so simple, you can do it all in one day!
Check for Leaks
- Check your plumbing-heavy rooms, like bathrooms, laundry rooms or kitchens, for cracks and leaks. Make sure there aren’t any leaks.
Check for Proper Functionality
- Check your toilets and levers, drains and plugs, and showerheads to make sure they’re functioning properly and not clogged. If you have to hold down or wiggle levers, you might need to tighten or replace them. Call Focus Plumbing Services, LLC to assist in your replacements!
- Water heaters are one of the most important appliances in your own. Make sure its settings are set to 120 degrees to prevent scalding and reduce energy costs. Water heaters need to be flushed periodically to remove any sediment that could be causing blockage or corrosion and any corresponding loss of efficiency.
- Supply hoses to your appliances that are 10 years old or more should be replaced. Stainless steel options are reliable! Call Focus Plumbing Services, LLC to replaces your hoses!
Check Outdoor Pipes/Drains
- Go through your yard and check the drains, gutters, downspouts, vent pipes, sprinklers, etc. and make sure the water is running properly. If there are leaks or faucet drips, it’s time to have your piping examined professionally! Call Focus Plumbing Services, LLC to have our team go through your checkup and replacements!
Call Focus Plumbing Services
- Running into other issues? Call Mark a call today at (651) 295-5417 for all your plumbing needs! We pride ourselves on our quality work. We’ll walk through the repairs with you!